Coronavirus – Our “New Normal” Assurance
December 2021 – our owner/operator Nigel Davies received the Coronavirus (COVID-19) booster vaccination.
To reassure our customers :
We are trained and qualified in: ‘Infection Control and Prevention‘ – a specialist course Accredited by CPD and Approved by RoSPA – a copy of our current certification is available on request.
Enhanced Cleaning Notice
For your added protection and ours, we have enhanced our methods for cleaning carpets, upholstery and all types of hard flooring.
1. We will contact you about 30 minutes before we arrive.
2. PPE will be worn by our operators.
3. We will be observing the 2m distance rule – you may wish to stay in another part of the property until we are finished.
4. Prior to every job our cleaning equipment is properly cleaned and sanitised.
5. All the areas and items we are to clean will be Pre and Post treated with an award winning antimicrobial that has a proven 99.9999% multi-surface broad spectrum kill rate and residual control. It is approved to European Standard EN14476:2013 + A2:2019 – killing up to 99.9999% of microbes and Coronaviruses including SARS – COV2 which causes the COVID-19 disease.
6. Vacuuming – using Hospital Grade filtration.
7. Extraction machines – will be positioned outside the property.
8. Steam boosted cleaning will be utilised.
9. Any touch points we use in your property will be wiped down and sanitised.
10. On satisfactory conclusion payment by Direct Transfer, or Credit Card is preferred.