Coronavirus – Our “New Normal” Assurance
The UK Government has recently relaxed lockdown restrictions – where safe to do so, cleaners and other tradespeople can return to work.
Tradespeople can continue to work in homes if the residents are not self-isolating. This means that all residents must not be displaying symptoms of the virus before a tradesperson can enter. Additionally, the tradesperson must adhere to the 2 metre social distancing rule from all residents of the household and work colleagues.
To reassure our customers :
We are trained and qualified in: ‘Infection Control and Prevention‘ – a specialist course Accredited by CPD and Approved by RoSPA – a copy of our current certification is available on request.
None of our staff have shown any symptoms of the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
Enhanced Cleaning Notice
For your added protection and ours, we have enhanced our methods for cleaning carpets, upholstery and all types of hard flooring.
1. We will call you about 20 minutes before we arrive.
2. PPE will be worn by our operators.
3. We will be observing the 2m distance rule – you may wish to stay in another part of the property until we are finished.
4. Prior to every job our cleaning equipment is properly cleaned and sanitised.
5. All the areas and items we are to clean will be Pre and Post treated with an award winning antimicrobial that has a proven 99.9999% multi-surface broad spectrum kill rate and residual control. It is approved to European Standard EN14476:2013 + A2:2019 – killing up to 99.9999% of microbes and Coronaviruses including SARS – COV2 which causes the COVID-19 disease.
6. Vacuuming – using Hospital Grade filtration.
7. Extraction machines – will be positioned outside the property.
8. Steam boosted cleaning will be utilised.
9. Any touch points we use in your property will be wiped down and sanitised.
10. On satisfactory conclusion payment by Direct Transfer, or Credit Card is preferred.