CLEANING FOR APPEARANCE AND HEALTH
Before having your carpet cleaned it may be helpful for you to understand the different carpet cleaning methods available. Which method is best? To us the answer depends on a range of factors: the type and condition of the fibres, if the customer wants a thorough deep-clean, or has to have the quickest drying time. All three carpet cleaning methods have a variety of advantages, but also have their limitations. Properly performed, and under appropriate conditions each method can produce acceptable results – sometimes several methods can be used together to produce the desired results.
TRUECLEAN incorporates all three leading industry accepted cleaning methods into our normal daily process:
- Hot Water Extraction (Steam Cleaning)
- Low Moisture Cleaning (Encapsulation/Shampoo)
- Very Low Moisture Cleaning (Dry Absorbent Compound)
When we describe ‘cleaning’ it’s not just in terms of appearance, but also in terms of hygiene, safety and benefits to indoor air quality.
Health professionals will sometimes recommend that asthma and allergy sufferers remove carpets from their homes. But these recommendations are usually based on inaccurate assumptions. A clean, dry and well-maintained carpet actually improves indoor air quality; acting as a ‘filter’ trapping airborne pollutants in-between the fibres of carpets – however, like all filters carpets need to be cleaned regularly to remain efficient.
Our carpet cleaning processes are 100% SAFE and EFFECTIVE – we only use the finest WoolSafe® Certified cleaning products that are guaranteed to be completely safe for the building’s occupants, even babies and pets that spend much of their time in direct contact with the carpet.
OUR CARPET CLEANING PACKAGES:
We treat every cleaning assignment individually and will provide a tailored package to suit your exact requirements.
OUR TWO MOST POPULAR PACKAGES INCORPORATE THE HOT WATER EXTRACTION METHOD (HWE) – THE “TRUECLEAN” AND “TRUECLEAN – COMPLETE”.
- Furniture is moved.
- Preparation of carpet surfaces:
- Dry-Vacuum System – using industrial dual-motored upright vacuum cleaners with full S-Class (hospital grade) filtration.
- Spots/Stains – are identified, treated and removed.
- Pre-Spray Treatment – WoolSafe® Certified cleaning agent is applied to the carpet surface.
- Mechanical Agitation – of cleaning agent into the carpet fibres.
- Dwell Time – of 15 – 30 minutes is allowed for soiling to fully emulsify and be held in a state of suspension awaiting Hot Water Extraction.
- Our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment is acknowledged as being the most advanced and powerful available.
- Drying time is rapidly accelerated using industrial Air Movers. Furniture is moved back into the room and placed onto disposable blocks of polystyrene or plastic tabs. The carpet pile is then groomed and the customer invited to inspect and approve the finished area.
- Free callout up to 14 days from the day of cleaning should you require a spot clean.
“TRUECLEAN – COMPLETE” PACKAGE
As per the “Superior” service package plus an application of “Scotchgard” or “StainShield Professional” – providing your carpet with the added benefit of an invisible protection against spots and stains at a greatly reduced cost.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions about our carpet cleaning service, or would like to arrange a free, no obligation quotation.