WE ARE ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING EXPERTS
Rugs add colour and warmth to any room. However, vibrant colours and patterns can begin to look tired and dull, this happens when the rug has collected soiling – cleaning using the correct method can rectify this.
We have a genuine interest and passion for cleaning rugs. We have the necessary experience and enthusiasm to guarantee stunning results.
OUR RUG CLEANING PROCESS
Rugs are cleaned at our own premises.
- Colour/Fibre Test – ensuring the correct method and solution is used.
- Dry (Surface) Vacuum – removing loose soil particulate, and open the fibres.
- Dry (Backing) Vacuum – reversed and vacuumed again.
- Spot and Stains – treated and removed.
- Solution Applied – premium quality ‘Woolsafe’ Accredited rug cleaning solution.
- Solution Agitation – cleaning solution is massaged into the fibres.
- Solution Rinse & Extraction – heavily soiled rugs can require several washes.
- Fringe Cleaning – with a special rinse solution.
- Rack Dried – with a series of powerful turbo air movers.
- Final Grooming, Inspection & Returned to Customer.
At TRUECLEAN, we offer a highly skilled and individual service, and you can trust us to restore your valuable rugs to an exceptionally high standard.