Limestone, Travertine, Slate, Sandstone, Marble, Terracotta, Quarry Terrazzo, Victorian…
TRUECLEAN, are fully trained and experienced in all aspects of natural stone floor care. With TRUECLEAN, you can rely on our expertise and professionalism to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Problems with cleaning natural stone floors are normally acknowledged once the floor has become visibly soiled – traditional stone floor cleaning methods are ineffective and increasingly time-consuming. It’s time for help, time to call-in TRUECLEAN – the true professionals!
Our specialist natural stone floor cleaning services will clean, polish and restore even the most heavily soiled: Limestone, Travertine, Slate, Sandstone, Marble, Terracotta, Quarry, Terrazzo and Victorian stone tiled floors.
OUR STONE FLOOR CLEANING PROCESS
- Will always have started with a free, no obligation survey – to thoroughly assess your needs and agree an appropriate plan of action.
- Vacuuming and moving items away from the areas to be cleaned
- Masking and protecting all vulnerable surfaces.
- Applying an emulsification product to break down the surface soiling
- Grout lines are cleaned
- Specialist machines with rotating brushes further loosen the surface soiling
- Pressurised cleaning and vacuum to remove the soiling from the surface and pours of the stone.
- Once the stone floor has been cleaned and completely dried ongoing protection against water and oil based soiling can be achieved with an application of ‘impregnating’ (absorbed) or, ‘topical’ (surface) sealant. This will be highly effective in preventing permanent damage from the ingress of contaminants such as food and wine.
- Honed or polished stone can then be re-polished with a compound polishing method.
Our professional stone floor cleaning service is guaranteed to leave your stone floor: immaculately clean, sealed and looking like new again!